27 Eylül 2013 Cuma

Diy Solar Power Guide To Living Off The Grid - 5 Solar Years


Making your Solar Projects Successful!
Hello. My name is Tim Lee and I have been living off the grid since the year 2007.  I want to offer you a practical,  information filled  “no hype” ebook.  There are plenty of ebooks out there that only explain the benefits of Solar Power. I actually show you how to start doing it and reap those benefits.  I am truly “hooked on solar” and I know you will be too!
The 5 Solar Years ebook is a detailed guide that has taken me about 6 months and several hours a day to put together.
You don’t have to go totally off grid. You can convert your remote cabin, water well, home office / workshop or even home lighting and start saving on your electrical bill.
I wish I would have had an ebook like this when I first started out.  I share with you my mistakes through the years and how I rectified them. I share with you my system wiring diagrams and all my design improvements that I have made.

Here are some details covered in this ebook….
  • Learn how to size your solar array.
  • Calculating your loads in watt hours.
  • Learn how to size your battery bank in amp hours.
  • How to properly wire and ground your solar array.
  • How to build homemade solar panels the correct way. Includes an example of a 36 solar cell wiring diagram and instructions. And another humbling mistake…..I built 20 panels the wrong way and they only lasted two years!
  • Batteries not reaching absorb? How to correct out-of-balance systems and to avoid this in the design stage. Yes…..I had this problem!
  • How to properly power your AC water well.
Find out How to read Solar Panel Specifications.
Find out how to test your Solar Panels. Do they have “good health”? In other words do they actually perform to the specs label? Find out in my ebook with two simple Steps.
Thinking about purchasing used Solar Panels? Those on the left are my seven used panels. These panels are great performers and actually cost half the price of new.  Learn what questions to ask sellers before you purchase used panels.

“ I really liked this ebook. It was easy to understand, even for a novice. I appreciate the fact that Tim shares his failures, as well as his successes in helping to understand the way a solar panel works. ”
Bryan from Oregon
Here are some more details….
  • What a professional installer did not do to my friends DC solar water well installation. The installer should have known!
  • My systems battery charging improvements.
  • The proper way to add more solar panels to your system (from another location on your property).
  • Properly grounding the AC feed from your power center to your home.
  • Some appliances that are not “solar friendly”.
  • Properly add DC power to the home (Example: DC LED Lighting).
  • How to monitor your system.
  • Wiring diagrams and pictures.
  • A special section that is a refresher on basic solar power and batteries.
  • Plus more……
Chapter 20  shows what gets installed into this white e-panel box on the left.  Learn how to wire it  properly.
An e-panel is a great way to contain wires and components.
They are neat and professional looking too!


The 5 Unique Reasons to Purchase 5 Solar Years
  • Avoid mistakes from the start.
  • Become more energy self sufficient.
  • Have a better understanding of solar power.
  • Start saving on your electricity bill.
  • Discuss an installation more intelligently with your installer.

“Thank you, This is a very good ebook with valuable information not offered in videos or other references. I am already getting in to it.”
Gilbert of New Mexico

I know you will find 5 Solar Years Valuable


I hope I can help you get your Solar Projects off to a great start! This instant digital download is a pdf file and uses the free program Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher to view it. My contact is: admin@5solaryears.com. Here is my Bio.


Click Here!

1 yorum:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making profit with it is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making money???

    Get the full details here

    YanıtlaSil